Conception and Strategy to Design and Implementation
LeadAdvisors.net creates and hosts the best websites for various Fortune 500 companies, businesses, and government agencies.
There’s no cookie-cutter formula for success, and creating the perfect landing page is no exception. We know the ordinary rules of thumb to make the best one for your brand. The first page your customers see must convey your message effectively and efficiently.
To attract more customers, it’s best to have a relevant landing page, offering a call-to-action, social media sharing, and stellar page copy.
LeadAdvisors creates landing pages that adhere to these guidelines while adapting well to industry trends from customer data analyses.
Your website is a crucial component of your brand. We provide complete solutions that facilitate its development, consisting of planning, design, copywriting, action funnel, search engine optimization (SEO), page buildout, and web hosting.
We acknowledge that your website is yours, not ours. With that said, we don’t ask for licensing fees or charge hidden costs. We’ll even train your staff in real-time, so we got your website’s back (end).
Desktop & Mobile Websites
We all know that your company needs its website to compete in the current scene. To give your brand an edge, we’ll design and develop a formidable website that meets your customers’ needs. We’ll optimize it for desktop and mobile, so the responsive design reaches your clients on all devices.
Here at LeadAdvisors, we bring technical expertise and valuable ideas throughout the process of creating your online store:
We start by getting to know the heart of your business, then crafting the most effective e-commerce strategy specifically for it.
UX Research and Design
We strengthen your e-commerce project with in-depth UX research and UX design, precisely gearing it for your customer base.
Ecommerce Website Design and Redesign
An online store caters to peoples’ needs, so it should be user-friendly. We make sure your web design is compelling and accommodating to users so that you can offer them the best service.
Migration to a Modern Ecommerce Platform
If you’re hesitant to enter your brand into an e-commerce platform, we can help you ease your way in. We have various options you may choose from to guide you in selecting the most suitable e-commerce platform.
Custom Extensions and Plugins Development
Need more features added to your e-commerce platform? We can help improve its functionality to satisfy your growing business needs.
Maintenance and support
Your online store must be open round-the-clock to satisfy customers at any time. Our e-commerce support runs 24/7, ensuring your visitors have a smooth experience navigating your site.
We provide the e-commerce solutions you need to cover the life cycles of your products and customers.
At Payment Options, a precise approach is implemented for every category. Our e-commerce solutions are flexible and user-friendly across a variety of platforms, allowing you to
- Ensure convenient and effective navigation within your online store.
- Feature products according to specific categories.
- Improve customer experience and increase sales by crafting complex product types.
- Promote your products effectively using SEO-ready reviews and engaging media.
- Devise promotional campaigns specified to product categories by including smart product parameters and discounts.
- Assess product availability in real-time by integrating your e-commerce website into your inventory management system.
Search Engine VisibilityTo keep you on top of search results, we make use of various tools and techniques:
- Planned structures and game plans
- Content-rich and savvy pages
- Optimized meta tags and titles
- Clean and short URLs
To convert visitors into loyal customers, we use a variety of methods:
- Offering personalized content based on retail analyses.
- Running systems for upselling and cross-selling that adhere to your online store design.
- We are encouraging repeat sales by offering loyalty programs.
- Adapting ad campaigns.
- Providing mobile e-commerce.
- Integrating your online store to social media.
- Expanding your store’s functionality by providing several payment options, accommodating multiple languages, customer accounts, and wish lists.
- Enriched online store functionality, including multiple payment gateways, customer accounts, multilingual support, and wish lists.
We sift through your piles of raw data and organize them to provide valuable strategic insight. We create dashboards that analyze data such as user reviews and product purchases, and then we summarize them in a convenient, easy-to-share format.
Your customers prefer different online payment methods, so they might turn their backs if they can’t use theirs. We can provide multiple payment options for your site to prevent losing potential customers.
Business Website Pricing & Packages
Frequently Asked Questions
LeadAdvisors recommends using your existing domain. Otherwise, we would need your login info to transfer your site to a new platform.
We will use the content you send us or those already available on your current website. Although we would be glad to create content for you, starting at $499.
We have packages with different monthly updates and maintenance fees included. Aside from those, you may edit all content on your site however you see fit. To add more than just monthly updates, our development rate is $75/hr.
It’s the cost of your preferred monthly updates to your site, a more cost-effective alternative to the hourly rate. It covers web hosting costs as well as other necessary services.