Free Templates: Brand Reviews vs. Product Reviews
Reviews deliver valuable information to improve the customer experience and overall satisfaction.
According to a 2022 survey, 91% of 18-34-year-olds trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations and 98% read online reviews for local businesses.
This article will discuss how to get the most mileage out of your reviews and craft an effectively structured review.
You can employ these techniques whether you’re an editorial reviewer, affiliate marketer, or just writing a sales page for your product.
Elements to a High-Converting Reviews
By the end, you’ll be able to boost the conversion rate of your product reviews.
Here’s a simple structure to integrate into your following review that reliably converts and is helpful for the readers:
Craft a title that sparks interest.
Regarding product review, one of the most critical elements is the title. The title is what will first catch a potential reader’s eye, so it’s essential to make sure it’s attention-grabbing and informative.
There are a few key elements to remember when crafting a title that will stand out from the rest.
- Intent: Make sure it’s clear what the product is and what it does. It may appear like common sense, but you’d be surprised how many titles are vague or misleading. Be as specific as possible whilst still keeping it concise.
- Category: Mention the type of the product. Generic titles like “Product X Review” are far less likely to stand out than something that zeroes in on what kind of product/industry.
- Tone: Try to use active or persuasive language that will entice the reader to click on your article. Words like “best,” “our top picks,” or “beginners guide” can help convey the value of your product review.
- Context: Don’t forget to include your keywords! If you’re unsure what keywords to utilize, try considering what terms people might search for when looking for a specific product.
Including these keywords in the title can help improve an article’s visibility in search engines.
Product Review Headline Ideas
In a Semrush study, they found that headlines between 10 and 13 words can bring in twice as much traffic.
- How to [X] in [Time Frame]
- Everything you need to know about [Your Product]
- The Ultimate Guide to [Your Service/Product]
- Our Best Picks of [X] for [Year/Occasion]
- Best [Product Category] to Use in [Year/Event]
- How to [Accomplish Benefit] without [Undesired Expense]
- [Your Product]: Fully Explained
- [X] vs. [Y]: Which is better?
- [Your Product]: Do they really work?
- [Your Product]: A Beginner’s Guide
3x more organic traffic comes from “Guide” articles and 1.5x more organic traffic comes from “How To” blogs.
Empathize with your readers
You can infuse your reviews with empathy and give your readers the information they need to decide.
A great way to suffice this is with the PAS intro formula:
Introduce a Solution
By now, the reader is searching for an answer. This section is where you step in and introduce the solution.
Demonstrate the product’s capabilities and educate readers on what results users can expect from the products.
In accordance of Google’s guidelines for product reviews:
“The overall focus is on providing users with content that provides insightful analysis and original research,and is written by experts or enthusiasts who know the topic well.”
Include a product review summary
You can optimize your click-through rate by adding a summary of the product for the skimmers.
It is valuable in candid product reviews, product comparisons, and product category roundups. A product overview includes:
- Star Rating
- Call-to-Action Button
Optimize for Google’s Featured Snippets
These are highlighted excerpts of text that show at the top of a Google search results page. It supplies users with a quick answer to their search query.
To win a featured snippet: Format your H2s to a Question, and in the following paragraph, answer it.
Highlight Key Features and Functions
Tackle the details of features and functions of a product in a way that helps the reader visualize themselves using and benefiting from it.
Indicate Core Features
Try discussing each core feature in one or two sentences, and include all critical information.
Try to delineate your descriptions to one or two sentences for specific features whilst accurately portraying how the products/services work.
Compare and contrast with other products. Include additional insights that sets the products apart from each other.
Not only with studio photos, but you can also add annotated user-generated screenshots, infographics, or other multimedia contents that provide additional value.
These are all in tune to Google’s practices:
- “Provide quantitative measurements about how a product measures up in various categories of performance?”
- “Identify key decision-making factors for the product’s category and how the product performs in those areas?”
- “Explain what sets a product apart from its competitors?”
Read additional prompts here when crafting a review.
Leverage Social Proof
Social proof is the third pillar of conversion, and it can set you apart from the other review sites employing spun user-generated content.
When readers see something popular, users are more inclined to jump with it.
- Include Case Studies.
- Add positive testimonials from other users.
- Add reviews from industry experts.
Include Pros and Cons
It is a vital decision-making tool for readers. Mention the benefits and downsides of a product/service.
List product alternatives
It shows impartiality; by listing readers multiple alternatives depending on their needs, you’re subtly telling them that you weighed options and that you’re unbiased to any particular product.
Summarize your Review
Provide a solid summary of what they’ve just read.
- Give a final verdict.
- Provide objective opinion.
- Include a strong CTA.
- Link additional sources.
Add a FAQ Section
Include a FAQ Section if necessary.
You can find these on:
- “People also ask” section.
- Related Searches
- The Brand’s Website
In 3 steps: How to get started?
Choose the Right Template